Terms and Conditions @ RichmondPro
RichmondPro Badminton Centre members (hereinafter referred as “PRO”), guests, court rental players and coaches (hereinafter referred as “participants”) must thoroughly review all our rules and regulations before using the PRO facility. These rules & regulations are designed to allow all participants to enjoy the new facility in a way that will be safe and productive. PRO management reserves the right to vary and revoke these Rules & Regulations from time to time in addition to make, vary and revoke any by-laws which be may considered necessary or desirable for the regulation of the internal affairs of the Club and the conduct of the participants. Any such changes will be notified to participants immediately.
- Participants must make advance court reservations prior to play at PRO. Reservations can be made by telephone or directly in person at the PRO reception counter. All fees, where applicable, must be paid before use of the relevant courts or facilities. No-show fees, as informed by the Club, will be charged where cancellation is not received by the Club by at least 48 hours prior to the booked time, where the facility cannot be booked to other participants.
- Participants must check-in at the PRO reception counter. Please verify your booking time when checking in. A PRO staff member must confirm the booking.
- Day time drop-in play is divided in two 3 hour time slots, from 9 am to 12 pm, and from 12 pm to 3 pm. Participants must pay the required fee prior to play in either one of these first time slots. If a participant overruns from the first to the second time slot, he/she will be required a secondary fee to continue.
- PRO Management reserves the right to limit the number of drop-in participants and court rental players to use the facility at any time.
- All coaching is controlled by PRO and should be arranged with its knowledge and consent. Coaching is undertaken by qualified coaches appointed by the Club and no other coach-
- PRO reserves the right at any time without prior notice to set aside facilities for tournaments, exhibitions and other social activities.
- PRO cannot be held responsible for any service or equipment not being available for whatever reason. PRO reserves the right to make alterations to the type of facilities provided, without notice and in its absolute discretion and the Club shall not be liable for any loss occasioned by such alterations except in so far as such loss is by law incapable of exclusion.
- Participants are not allowed to bring any outside food and drinks to the PRO facility. Anyone who violates this policy will have to dispose the outside food or drinks immediately or be required to leave PRO premises immediately without refund.
- Only food or drinks purchased at the PRO snack bar are allowed but must all be consumed in the designated areas within the facility. ABSOLUTELY no food or drinks are allowed on the playing area and badminton court mats.
- PRO pro shop merchandises and services are sold “as-is” without any warranty.
- PRO does not allow smoking, gum chewing, animals or weapons in the facility. Anyone found to be violating this policy will be required to leave the PRO premises immediately without refund and may be barred from entering the PRO premises in the future.
- Children under the age of 12 must be under adult supervision at all times. Children over the age of 7 may not enter changing rooms or other areas reserved for the opposite sex, regardless of whether they are accompanied by an adult.
- PRO is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Items left on the premise will be kept for up to 7 days and donated to charity if not claimed.
- Participants should not use any piece of the gym equipment without prior instruction. PRO will not be responsible for any injuries as a result of the participant using the gym equipment.
- Participants must at all times observe PRO’s by-laws and guidelines which may be notified to them from time to time and are requested to comply with any reasonable directions which the management may issue to ensure the smooth operation of the Club for the convenience of participants.
- Participants are subject to the control and guidance of the PRO staff, and must follow their instructions while in the facility. Participants agree to conduct themselves in a quiet and well-mannered fashion when in the club and not cause any disturbances or interfere with the safe use or enjoyment of the club by other participants.
- The development and use of appropriate language is promoted. Obscene language, gestures, swearing, profanity, blasphemy, and other offensive behavior any kind is not allowed. Harassment is forbidden.
- Participants shall not conduct,purchase or subscribe to any commercial business or activity on club premises or solicit other participants for any reason without the club’s prior written consent. Under no circumstances shall participants interfere with the club’s conduct of its business. Any complaints, other than those of an emergency nature or requiring immediate attention by the PRO staff, shall be made directly to the management in private.
- Participants are requested to wear suitable sport exercise clothing while at the PRO facility. PRO management reserves the right to deny entry to the club by any person whose attire is considered by the PRO staff to be inappropriate in connection with the public image of the club and its rules and regulations. No profane language or slogans on any attire is permitted in the club.
- Participants must wear appropriate light colored sole (both non-marking and non-black sole), in-door sports, or badminton shoes ONLY while playing on the badminton courts. No bare feet/flip flops/hiking shoes/smart casual shoes allowed on the badminton court mats. Participants found violating this policy will have to leave the PRO premises immediately and will not be entitled to any refund. Non-marking black/dark sole shoes are not allowed.
- Participants should consult with their physician before using our services and facilities. Participants must understand and acknowledge that PRO staff has no expertise in diagnosing, examining or treating any medical condition.
- Participants agree that they will not use the PRO facility with any medical condition including infections, maladies or inability to maintain personal hygiene, if such condition poses a direct health or safety of other Participants, and agree they will use the facility in accordance with all applicable public health requirements. PRO management reserves the right, however, to make the final determination in this regard.
- Sold Coupons are non-refundable.
WAIVER AND RELEASE
Participants agree that by engaging in any physical in any physical exercise,class or activity, or by using any club equipment or facility on the premises, the participants do so at their own risk. This includes, without limitation, the use of the equipment, locker room, showers, parking area, or sidewalk and their participation in any activity, class, program or instruction now or in the near future made available. Participants agree that they are voluntarily taking part in these activities and use of the facility and assumes all risk of injury, or the contraction of any illness or medical condition that might result thereof of any damage, loss or theft of any personal property. Participants agree to release and discharge PRO, all affiliates, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any and all claims or causes of action (known or unknown) arising out of PRO’s negligence.
PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS A RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY. IN ADDITION,THEY HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT THAT THEY MAY HAVE, BY OR ON BEHALF OF THEIR SPOUSE OR ANY CHILD (MINOR OR OTHERWISE), TO BRING A LEGAL ACTION OR ASSERT A CLAIM FOR INJURY OR LOSS OF ANY KIND AGAINST US FOR OUR NEGLIGENCE OR ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO PARTICIPATION BY THE PARTICIPANTS, THEIR SPOUSE OR CHILD IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES,OR USE OF THE EQUIPMENT, FACILITIES OR SERVICES WE PROVIDE AS DESCRIBED IN THIS PARAGRAPH, OR ON ACCOUNT OF ANY ILLNESS OR ACCIDENT, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF THEIR PERSONAL PROPERTY.